- Description of Services included as the travel agent
- Supply Destination Wedding Questionnaire to assist me in getting to know you and your wishes
- Complimentary consultation following the return of this questionnaire
- Assist in choice of destination. Request quotes from up to 3 resorts in each location from each supplier.
- Secure wedding date, time and specific location within the resort
- Will inform couple of legal destination marriage requirements, and work with them to make the decision if a symbolic or legal ceremony will be required.
- Negotiate group contract with supplier
- Create a dedicated honeymoon registry site.
- Work with the couple to design a Destination Wedding Invitation/Save the Date & Booking sheet to be sent out to all potential guests.
- Work with your guests through the entire process and arrange all transportation and accommodation, including deposits, installment payment plans, final payments, etc.
- Regular updates to all of your guests – destination info, travel info, etc. – to keep them excited!! They will also receive all travel documents printed (not just e-mailed to them), as well as a final information package and travel tips
- Co-ordinate honeymoon plans – honeymoon does not have to be at same resort as the wedding!
- Suggest preferred suppliers in the area for photographers, flowers, off-site venues, etc. if required.
A $250 Plan To Go Retainer fee will be required following the initial consultation if you wish me to proceed. This retainer is non-refundable, but 100% is applied toward the final balance of your vacation upon booking. Once Jomac Travel has quoted your wedding, you are free to shop it on the internet, or wherever you would like. If you choose to book your wedding with another agency, or on your own, the Plan To Go retainer will be kept by Jomac Travel as payment for services rendered.